Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: PeekABootSocks

Recently I had the privilege of reviewing two pairs of boot socks from PeekABootSocks! Here are some of my favorite items from the shop:



  *Shop*   *Facebook



I actually have a pair of these, LOVE them! 



Amber from PeekABootSocks surprised me with two lovely pairs- the red velvet knee high boots socks, and a pair of white boot cuffs. 
(Not currently available)

(Via)

I love them both! They came looking just like they did in the shop photos. The shipping was timely and they arrived in cute cardboard casings and ribbons. 

Notes on the Boot Cuffs
I wasn't very smart the first time I wore my boot cuffs. I didn't wear jeans or leggings with my skirt so they fell right down my calf. :) However, the boot cuffs did go very nicely with my short black boots. With jeans they stayed up and looked very cute. The only problem I had was that when I walk, my boot zipper snags on the sock and frays it dreadfully, like in the picture below. I don't think this is a fault of the sock though, just me and my boot. :) I shall just have to adjust how I walk now.

I love the sock. It's so nice to wear with my short boots because my longer boot socks don't fit with those. :) These are perfect! 



Notes on the Knee High Boot Socks
These socks are so comfortable! I was happy that they fit my feet, taking into consideration that the description says they fit a size ten and I wear an 11(in some brands). These socks are soft and adorable! I can't wait to wear them with my next red outfit. 


Product Stars(out of five):

Overall: 5
Durability or Value: 4
Looks: 5
Packaging: 5
Shipping: 5

Overall score: 24/25 points

I would definitely recommend these products to a friend. Boot socks are the perfect accessory to a autumn or winter outfit, and PeekABootSocks makes some of the cutest!
Thank you so much PeekABootSocks for letting me review your item!

Tirzah, President

P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway! 

No comments: