Saturday, July 6, 2013

Scripture Column {July}

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely Fourth of July! Today I'm going to be writing the Scripture Column for this month instead of Sugar Plumb.


I think my favorite book of the Bible is Psalms. Psalm 27:1 is definitely one of my favorites.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation: Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1


I like this verse because it reminds me that no matter what happens, or what doesn't happen, or what could happen, or what should happen, or even what could totally in no way conceivably occur, we still don't have to fear. God's got it covered. He already knows what's going to happen. Who then shall we fear?

Tirzah

2 comments:

Sugar Plum said...

Nice job Tirzah! Thanks for being available when I'm not to do this!
Love always!
Sugar Plum

Gracie said...

beautiful!!!!!!