Monday, May 6, 2013

Super Easy Mocha!


Hello Everyone!!! :)

If you are like me, you like to have fancy, nummy coffee drinks in the morning, but you don't have a lot of time to make it, nor want to make a big mess with it. This is an easy recipe that sounds really simple, but its SUPER yummy, and takes five seconds longer than a normal cup of coffee. :) 


I forgot to add that any sort of chocolate syrup works, and adding a bit of whip cream is super nummy, and I forgot to take a picture of mine...:)
So there you have it folks, an easy mocha that is very delicious...and super easy! :)

I hope you have an wonderful rest of today, and you look forward to your tasty treat when you get up tomorrow (or tonight works too ;) )!
Know that you are forever loved and forgiven by my wonderful Savior  and all you have to do is accept it! :)
So much Love,
Gracie <3

1 comment:

Anna said...

Why did I never think of this?!?
I will have to try. And soon. Thank you for sharing :-)