Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sugar Plum's Scripture Column {May}

Hello!
I'm back! Yes!! I'm back!
I didn't do a post last month because I was sooooo busy and you all know how that goes!! But Tirzah picked up for me! Thank You Tirzah!!
So here is my Scripture for this month....


So this Scripture comes from the book of Psalms and I have found that it really helps me!
What I want you to notice is the line I put in red! I purposely did that to have you focus on that line. I think it is SO comforting to know that no matter where I go, and what I do as long as I know what I am doing is wrong, I simply have to call on Him and ask for Forgiveness!! And to know He is ready to Forgive me before I ask of it, that makes me feel SO good inside! There really is no feeling that can compare to when you feel forgiven of many things! It's as if a heavy burden is being lifted off your shoulders!!
So I have some advice for you! Go ask Jesus for Forgiveness today! (or any day you need someone to Forgive you!) There's nothing like it! Trust me!!

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it!
Sugar Plum

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you back Sugar Plum! good scripture too!

Amber said...

Glad to see you back! What a relief it can be to confess, ask forgiveness, and get whatever it is off your chest! What an encouraging verse!