Thursday, May 30, 2013

D.I.Y. Hat Hanger


Hello all! Recently I've found a new love of hats, mainly cadet style hats. They're just so cute and convenient. However, my hat craze has been getting a little out of control. I've got no place to put them anymore! They end up falling off of my hooks or getting crushed when I stack them up.

So I devised a plan to solve my hat situation. If you have a hat problem like me, this is a super easy solution. All you need is an old belt, an immense number of hats, and clothes pins.

First, you'll want to string up your belt on something. I just tied the buckle to my hook with an old ribbon. It probably could have looked more cute, but I was impatient for the result. :)
Next, you just start clipping your hats to the belt.
It's almost too easy! You can arrange the hats in any way you like. Then, when you need to wear one, you just unclip it from the belt.

And there you go! A new way to store your hats- that doesn't involve stuffing them into a drawer and forgetting all about them. :)
Let me know what you think! Do you have a cool way of storing your hats? I'd love to hear about it! Drop me a comment below!

Tirzah

No comments: