Thursday, March 28, 2013

D.I.Y. Leather Belt Buckle Bracelet


Hi all! I hope you've been enjoying your week so far, hopefully with warm weather and sunshine! :) 

Today I'm going to show you how to make a Leather Belt Buckle Bracelet. It's super easy and really cute, and a perfect way to use up your old belts.

Materials:

Scissors
An old belt

First, what you need to do is wrap the belt around your wrist, like the picture below.

Give yourself an extra inch or two and cut the belt.
Wrap the belt around your wrist and buckle it at a comfortable tightness. Cut off any excess belt.
And there you go! A cute new bracelet for your collection.
This kind of bracelet is really cute as arm candy.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I'll be posting another kind of belt bracelet in a week or two!
Tirzah

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I hope I can find a belt to do this with!

Hanna said...

This is really cute and a great idea for reusing an old belt...thanks. I will have to keep this in mind next time I go to throw away an old one.