Monday, December 31, 2012

Just Know....

Dear Princess,
You are Never alone! You never need to hold on to someone because of fear of being alone, my precious princess. I am with you wherever you are. I am the friend who walks in when the world walks out. I created you to have strong relationships My love, and I see you desire to be close to people. If you will seek Me first and come to Me with your wants and needs, I will choose your friends for you. I will bless those friendships abundantly; don't settle for less than my best just to fill your schedule with people to see and places to go. I want to reach you with the reality of My presence in you first, and you will be ready for real relationships that are orchestrated by Me.
Love,
Your King and best Friend

"And I am with you Always, even to the end of the Earth."
Matthew 28:20

From His Princess, Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Dear Readers,

Have you ever had a moment in your life where God throws a lesson at you from several different directions and you Know, God is trying to teach you something! This past month has been one such a time, and He as taught me one of the most important lessons I think I will ever learn: that lesson is to be totally satisfied in Jesus Christ, and in Jesus Christ alone.
 I started my relationship with Jesus about four years ago, and He has filled me with such an amazing joy and love that I could never have alone, nor share without Him! But there are some areas in my life that I want to keep for me... Even though I know in my heart that when I give it to God, it becomes SO much better in every way! For some reason I have an irrational fear of being alone, rejected, or not good enough!  That people won't love me for myself, and that I need to be this person that I am not so that people like me.

One of my amazing friends sent me a letter not that long ago that had the "letter" above in it. This has become a reminder that has become more and more amazing to me!  The truth that I need to continually remind my self is this: I Will NEVER BE ALONE! I AM DEEPLY LOVED, NO MATTER WHAT I DO !!!! Jesus thought I was worth dying for, so I AM WORTH IT!!!!! Isn't that so Beautiful?! We never have to be someone that we are not, or cling to something or someone to satisfy us, because ALL WE NEED IS JESUS. The Bible says "Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." in Psalm 34:4. Never forget that! Wherever you are, or whatever you have done, YOU are LOVED and NOT ALONE!!!!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope that it has blessed you, and that you will always remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!

Love,
Gracie